Friday, December 4, 2009

Collage 1980s



  1. For this project we were asked to create a collage of a certain year. We had to include everything from hair styles to popular TV shows. We were asked to blend pictures together, use filters, layer mask and the gradient tool to make the collage look real and exciting.
  2. My favorite part of this project was exploring all the different types of things that went on in the 1980s. It was fun looking at the hair styles and what was popular back in the day. I really enjoyed putting the pictures together in the collage.
  3. I don't know what I would have done differently in this project, I did not have many trouble finding pictures or putting them together. I thought I did really good on this project!
  4. I really enjoyed this project and I learned a lot. I learned how to blend pictures together and use different tools. I learned what was popular and the different types of styles that was in the 1980s that I didn't know before!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this collage. I am putting together the auction program for my sons elementary school, and since the theme this year is the 80s this collage would be an absolutely perfect background! Is there any way I could get your permission to use it?

    ReplyDelete