Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cartoon



  1. For this project we were asked to create a cartoon from Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Our cartoon could be anything as long as we used the correct way to make a shape. In Photoshop we were asked to put color to the cartoon and create highlights and shading to make it look 3D.

  2. My favorite part of this project was when it was done. I had a hard time with this project and I could not make up my mind about what I wanted to do. I also had a hard time making shapes, but I finally got the hang of it and pulled something together.

  3. I would have done a lot of things different, I would have put a lot more detail and a better idea for the cartoon. I would have not been so angry at this project, but I got to the point I just wanted to be done with it.

  4. I learned how to create shapes in Illustrator and how to make a cartoon in 3D. Also I learned how to do shadings and highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment